Peak Athletic Performance is committed to the development of the athlete, with the intention of maximizing their potential while reducing the risk of injuries. The training will provide the athlete the structure required to perform at the optimal level of play and be successful on and off the field.
Peak Athletic Performance Training is created to help athletes achieve their goals and reach their full potential in their sport. When you approach human performance training, it is about your mindset. Our goal at Peak Athletic Performance is to help your athlete reach the top.
At Peak Athletic Performance we train athletes to help them reach the top. Peak Athletic Performance can coach your athlete in an individual session, we can coach small groups, and we can train an organized team. More specific information can be found in the Training Programs and Sport Training tabs. You can contact us about scheduling a training session in the Contact tab.
Speed & Sports Performance Specialist:
Training Philosophy: “Don’t count the hours, make the hours count.”
Favorite Quote: “The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender!”
I am the founder and director of Peak Athletic Performance. I have a Bachelor of Science Degree from Texas A&M University (Kingsville) in Kinesiology with a minor in Health Nutrition. In my 17 year journey with performance training, I have trained athletes of all skill level and athletic ability, from youth, high school, and collegiate to professional level training. With my knowledge and experience in Speed Development, Agility Training, Power (Explosion) Development, Injury Prevention (Flexibility), and Strength and Conditioning, I have found that the athlete’s confidence improved. As a former high school and collegiate athlete, I feel I am able to help athletes reach their peak conditioning.
During my 17 years, in performance training, 16 years were spent with Velocity Sports Performance. As a Performance Specialist, I learned the concept in speed training and acceleration, and developing strength for speed-power in athletes. During my time at Velocity Sports Performance, I was able to learn from some the best speed coaches around: Tom Shaw, Matt James, and Loren Seagrave, World Renowned Sprint Coach and founder of Velocity Sports Performance Centers.
Other Coaching Duties:
- Saint Edward Catholic School Athletic Director, P.E. Instructor, and Coach of all sports. 16 yrs.
- Velocity Sports Performance Coach 16 yrs.
- Skyline Volleyball (Houston/Spring)
- Texas A&M University (Kingsville) Football Student Asst. (WR, RB)
- St. Pius X. Catholic High School (WR Coach)
- St. John High School Football (DB Coach)
- St. Thomas Catholic High School Football (RB, DE Coach)
- New Balance: Area Code Baseball Training
- Nike Spark Combine Testing
- Nike Football Training Camp (WR, Performance Training)
- Sound Body/Sound Mind Football Camp (Houston)
- Athletic Republic Sports Performance & Wellness Facility (Woodlands) (Speed & Sports Performance Specialist)
- Giammalva Racquet Club (Fitness Coach)