The High School Combine Prep Training is designed for athletes who want to improve their combine performance. While training you will increase your speed for the 40 yds. dash, add quickness to improve time on your pro-agility, and develop power for the vertical jump.
Peak Athletic Performance Combine Training Focuses On:
- 40 yds. Dash: Speed, Acceleration, and Explosion.
- Vertical Jump: Lower Body Power and Explosion.
- 3 Cone Drill (L Drill): Test athlete’s ability to Change Direction.
- Broad Jump: Test lower body Explosion, Strength, and Balance.
- 5-10-5 (Shuttle Run): Test Lateral Quickness and Explosion in short area.